Armstrong-Clark deck and siding wood stain includes both drying oils and conditioning, non-drying oils. The drying oils stay on the wood surface protecting the wood from the elements whereas the conditioning, non-drying oils penetrate into the wood taking the place of the wood's diminishing natural oils. Armstrong-Clark oils truly protect, revive, and restore wood.
In addition, this stain can be applied with just a brush, can be walked on while wet, and once dried, doesn't peel, crack, or flash.
Semi-Solid Colors: Available in five ready-mixed colors, these semi-solid oil stains allow minimal wood grain to be seen while providing the greatest amount of UV protection.
👍 We recommend this Semi-Solid Oil Stain for softwood decks, fences, and siding.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to 3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.